There's nothing quite like learning to recreate your favourite meals at home, and one thing many Australians have in common is a strong affinity for Japanese cuisine.
No matter how audacious a chef you might be, many Japanese dishes can be replicated at home thanks to a list of distinctive ingredients we all know and love.
Those of us cooking Japanese food would benefit from the occasional addition of wasabi paste. Though wasabi is popular for its intense flavour and distinct spiciness, a small dose of S&B's Wasabi Paste will work wonders in bringing an authentic kick to your meal.
Below, 10 popular Japanese recipes that incorporate wasabi paste and that are easy enough to make at home.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- Seeded parmesan crispsJan 31, 2021
- Banana berry breakfast sorbetJan 30, 2021
- Peanut brittle cannoliToday 4:38am
- Toasted nori chipsToday 3:30am
- Trail mixYesterday 1:00pm
- After-school snack ideas for hungry kidsYesterday 1:00pm
- Broccoli, mustard and cheddar hand piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Lemon meringue cupcakesYesterday 1:00pm
- Churros with chilli sugar & caramel sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Greek-style baked eggplantYesterday 1:00pm
- Cauliflower and seeds falafelsYesterday 1:00pm
- 24 healthy snacksYesterday 1:00pm
- Lime and basil shortbreadYesterday 1:00pm
- Roasted carrot hummusYesterday 1:00pm
- Firm ricottaJan 19, 2021