Avocados have become a staple food in households all around Australia. They've smashed their way into our hearts – and onto our breakfast toast. We can't seem to get enough of them.
Not only do we love them for their delicious, creamy texture, but avocados also have the highest fibre content of any fruit and are rich in essential vitamins and mind-loving nutrients. There are so many more ways to use this versatile superfood than just sliced or smashed.
So we think it's time to give the humble avocado the recognition it deserves.
Here, everyone's favourite toast-topper featured as a hero ingredient in 10 must-try dishes that the whole family will love.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- Pasta al forno - Italian sausage pasta bakeToday 7:48am
- Vietnamese beef saladToday 6:23am
- Lattice biscuit citrus cheesecakeToday 6:00am
- Hoot hoot horray owl birthday cakeToday 5:26am
- Cauliflower and parsley saladToday 2:56am
- Impressive no-bake cheesecakes to finish a mealToday 1:13am
- Easy lemon cheesecakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect puff pastry recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forSep 28, 2020
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamSep 28, 2020
- Cauliflower recipesSep 27, 2020
- Lamb and spinach samosasSep 27, 2020
- Garibaldi sliceSep 27, 2020
- Easy Danish pastriesSep 27, 2020
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesSep 27, 2020
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesSep 27, 2020