Avocados have become a staple food in households all around Australia. They've smashed their way into our hearts – and onto our breakfast toast. We can't seem to get enough of them.
Not only do we love them for their delicious, creamy texture, but avocados also have the highest fibre content of any fruit and are rich in essential vitamins and mind-loving nutrients. There are so many more ways to use this versatile superfood than just sliced or smashed.
So we think it's time to give the humble avocado the recognition it deserves.
Here, everyone's favourite toast-topper featured as a hero ingredient in 10 must-try dishes that the whole family will love.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- Salt and vinegar roast potatoesToday 1:33am
- DukkahYesterday 11:00pm
- Mocha mi suYesterday 1:00pm
- Sausage rollsYesterday 1:00pm
- Crackling hamYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make buttercream icing for cakes and cupcakesYesterday 1:11am
- Rich chocolate fudge recipeDec 10, 2019
- Classic roast chicken with gravyDec 10, 2019
- ColeslawDec 09, 2019
- Honey soy nutsDec 09, 2019
- Millionaire's shortbreadDec 09, 2019
- Christmas celebration salad with maple dressingDec 09, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafDec 08, 2019
- Spiced sweet potato tartDec 08, 2019
- Sweet potato, mint and goat’s cheese tartletsDec 08, 2019
- Christmas dinners that aren't Christmas hamDec 08, 2019