You'd be forgiven for thinking that baking your own bread is a time-consuming labour of love, but trust us when we say that a) kneading dough is a terribly therapeutic practice and b) you can have a loaf in the oven in less than half an hour.
And once the aroma of baking bread starts filling your kitchen, you'll be wondering why you don't do this more often.
So take your pick! From sourdough bread recipes to wholemeal bread recipes, free-form garlic bread to gluten-free bread recipes, you'll be sure to find something worth rising for.
Click through the gallery for our top 10, or check out even more easy bread recipes with our delectable collection.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsYesterday 7:15am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotYesterday 5:27am
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladYesterday 1:30am
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019